This is a place to encourage one another, through words and ideas and questions and support ….all in the name of our Lord Who is the Encourager of us all! We encourage you to be an EncourAGEr also!
ELEVEN LENTEN LEARNINGS AND LEANINGS
- For Midwest Lutherans, every day is Lent!
- I did not “Give Up” anything for Lent, but I did learn to say, “I Give Up!”
- Every day we experience Good Friday, “Murmurs” as well as Easter “Moments”.
- The spirit moves us from a You-nIverse” to a “Universe” in Christ.
- My Lenten Lord always says, “You are” and never “You are, if…”
- Through Christ we move from being “Groan Ups” to being “Grown Ups”!
- Instead of “Giving Up” we are empowered to “Taking Up”!
- The Lenten-to-Easter Journey changes us from being “Duh-ciples” to “Disciples”.
- It is all about changing “Our Story” into “His-Story”!
- We now know that TGIF actually means “Thank God I’m Forgiven”!
- We are not “Waiting” for Easter to arrive, it is already here! Ta-Da!